Shipping & Delivery Policy
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
- All Products purchased from the Website shall be delivered to the User by standard courier services by amazonasindia.com through a logistics partner. All deliveries where applicable shall be made on a best efforts basis, and while the Website will endeavor to deliver the Products on the dates intimated, the Website disclaims any claims or liabilities arising from any delay in this regard. A nominal fee may be charged on all cash on delivery (“COD”) orders. The COD charge can be viewed at the time of placing the order and in all order related emails. This charge shall not be refunded if an item is returned or if the cancellation request is raised after the order is shipped.
- We ship on all weekdays (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays. amazonasindia.com shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the Products. amazonasindia.com shall not be liable for any damage to the Product in transit due to mishandling by the logistics partner.
- An estimated delivery time shall be displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
- Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to inter alia:
- bad weather
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- other unforeseen circumstances
- The Website shall not be held responsible and will bear no liability in case of failure or delay of delivering the Products including any damage or loss caused to the Products.
- Where there is a likelihood of delay in delivery of the Products, the User may be notified of the same from time to time. However, no refunds may be claimed by the User for any delay in delivery of the Products, which was caused due to reasons beyond the control of the Website and/or the Seller.
- No deliveries of the Products shall be made outside the territorial boundaries of India.
- If a User wishes to get delivery to different addresses, then the User shall be required to purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. The User agrees that the delivery can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by the User.
- amazonasindia.com shall not compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The Users can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the Users will be refunded back the price of the product in the account or payment wallet, in accordance with the options chosen by you, as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.